Thursday, November 3, 2011

DAY 8 - the FABULOUS Nova Payton



So today was my first day back to rehearsal since last Thursday and it was my lucky day to do the blog! Yay me!


I tell you this day was full of surprises! It was a great day to be back for so many reasons. 


WETA (our local public broadcasting station) came in to videotape some of our rehearsal today. That was fun and interesting! I also had a fitting today...tried on one of my costumes & some shoes. I love that part of getting ready for shows. I mean who wouldn't...it's like shopping but instead you're having wardrobe made especially for you. ;-) Not only that but today was the first day that we had our FULL cast here. Finally we ended the day by showing a little glimpse of our show to the donors!


So as you can see, we had a very productive day and got a lot done! We are working really hard for you guys!


Can't wait to welcome you to the 60's!

Don't know Nova? Check her out on Youtube in her Three Mo' Divas act. Boy, can that girl saaaaaang. (She's singing first in this clip) 




No comments:

Post a Comment