Monday, December 12, 2011

A Solution to your Monday Blues

Hate Mondays? Maybe you should become an actor... while the rest of the working world spends their weekend dreading the impending call of their Monday morning alarm, our actors spend theirs working like a dog waiting for their Monday recess. (They do have 5 shows over a 50 hour stretch...)

(Photo courtesy of a google search)

We asked the cast how they enjoyed their Monday of yore (aka last Monday):

"I spent it relaxing on my couch watching movies!" - Kirstin Riegler (Brenda)

"I spent my day off shopping for an outfit for opening, which is much more difficult than it seems. First time I've ever had to shop for myself without my mommy or sisters helping out. It was quite an interesting experience. Anyway, after a few hours of deliberation and help from the woman at Brooks Brothers, I think I finally found a good one! Other than that I just relaxed and ate food. Lots of it." - Patrick Cragin (Link Larkin)

"Tammy sleeps!" - Jamie Eacker (Tammy)

"Geez--who gets a day off???" - Robert Aubry Davis (Edna Turnblad)

"Running errands and snuggling with my puppy, sammy. Great way to spend the day!" - Jenn Cameron (Shelley)

"Myself and fellow cast member Nick H. spent our free day on a road trip to the Big Apple! While in NYC, we had very successful auditions for The Book Of Mormon Tour and Newsies. It was a blast, and we bonded over songs, laughs, and Cinnabon! It was a delightful day off!" - Brandi Knox (Dynamite)

"Well normally I would take a pilates class, teach a pilates class and train a couple of clients ending the day by preparing a great dinner and curling up on the couch with my husband to watch the latest episode of Boardwalk Empire on the DVR.  However this Monday I canceled everything to spend the day in bed recovering from the respiratory sickness that is running rampant through the cast" - Lynn Neal (Female Authority Figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment