Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

Christmas is finally here and you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who doesn't love something about the holiday season. What's your favorite part? Here's what some of our cast said:


"The tri-flavored popcorn Christmas tins!" - Kirstin Riegler


"I love the holiday season for the cold weather, fireplaces, hot chocolate, shopping, family and friend gatherings and the music :)" - Jenn Cameron


"Giving" - Sean-Maurice Lynch


"My favorite part of the Holiday Season is the smell of holiday spices and baked goods. And the smell outside when its about to snow." - Parker Drown

"I'm very excited that I get to go back to my hometown Gloversville, NY for Christmas this year" - Jamie Eacker

Lauren and Nova may have gotten a little bored backstage...

"Getting a holiday makeover!" - Lauren Williams

Lauren Williams in Nova Tate's Wig

No comments:

Post a Comment